Background Vector created by freepik
Despite the simplicity of the test that we propose below, not everyone is able to complete it successfully. Answer the questions in less than 15 seconds, and check your results.
If you consider yourself a 'smart guy' who boasts of his general knowledge, try to answer the 5 questions of this test correctly ... At the end of this page you will find the correct answers.
- Some months have 30 days, others 31. How many months have 28 days?
- A farmer has 17 sheep. You die 9. How many sheep do you have left?
- You have to enter a cold and dark room, you only have one match. There is an oil lamp, a candle and a bonfire, waiting to be lit. What would you turn on first?
- How many animals of each species did Moses carry in the Ark?
- If you drive a bus with 43 people from Santiago, stop in Valdivia you pick up 7 people and they get off 5, in Osorno you pick up 4 more and get off 8. Then when you arrive in Puerto Montt, 20 hours after leaving ... What is the name of driver?
- 12 months. Every month they have 28 days or more.
- 17 sheep, although 9 dead ... but sheep after all. So he's still 17.
- First you would light the match ... or not?
- None, it wasn't Moses. The one in the Ark was Noah.
- I told you that you were the driver. Then his name was yours. Did you really have to reread it to understand it?
- IF YOU ANSWERED 5 GOOD: SMART
- IF YOU ANSWERED 4 WELL: MEDIUMLY SMART
- IF YOU ANSWERED 3 WELL: NOT VERY READY
- IF YOU ANSWERED 2 GOOD: YOU NEED TO IMPROVE
- IF YOU ANSWERED 1 GOOD: YOU NEED TO IMPROVE MUCH
- IF YOU DID NOT ANSWER ANY GOOD: FIT FOR POLITIC